Fantasy theme gave a significant push for hobbys in one way or another connected with fencing and armor developing. Of course we can not ingnore this direction. In general, if you want to collect the most realistic fantasy armor - we are at your service! Especially since our armor has a nice design and you can create the necessary image with it.
Part of our armor elements are also suitable for HEMA. But in the future we plan to develop mittens, elbows, knees, etc specially for this direction. Part of our armor elements are also suitable for HEMA. But in the future we plan to develop specially for this discipline mittens, elbows, knees, etc. This direction of fencing is based on medieval fencing books (training books) and special very flexible and light swords are used here.
In fighting stylization, we first of all provide protection and convenience. When developing such armor, we combine the existing elements and parts of the medieval armor existing separately, but in close regions and time frames.
In historical reconstruction, we try to maximally repeat the geometry of the example artifact. The difficulty is that often both the example and the artifact are located far from us. Therefore, such work requires considerable skill.
How to order
Action sequence for placing an order
1. Customer Contact information + design assignment
2. Workshop Prices + deadlines
3. Customer Deposit 30-50% to take place in queue
4. Workshop Measurement forms
5. Workshop Pictures of the finished order
6. Customer Rest of the payment
7. Workshop Delivery
To order please write a message to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Full information on how to place an order
- Please write your name, which country do you live in. Specify what would you like to order, steel type and thickness. If your order is individual, please send pictures from different angles for us to count the price, draw a sketch if there is a need.
- We provide you the price and inform you about possible deadlines for the moment. One note: as we are working by the queue system and correspond with many clients at one time, the completion date may shift after the first transfer.
- If you agree on everything, to place you in the line we need to receive the deposit from you, 30%-50% is enough.
- After the payment we need to receive the measurements for you, your height, weight and shipping address. Please be very attentive while taking the measurements.
- When we start our work, we send you the pictures along the way, so you can ask us to change something and correct our work before we ship the order.
- If the finished armor seems good for you, we should receive the rest of the payment and shipping costs, after which we ship the order to you. Shipping usually takes 2-4 weeks.
Attention! When shipping the package we DO NOT insure it. If you’d like the package to be insured please let us know. You should also know that the maximum amount insured is 200 eur. Up to this time there were no losses of packages, but we cannot guarantee the quality of work of the post ofisse. The workshop is not responsible for any losses of packages.